Can’t Remember Your Dreams? – These 5 Tips May Help
5 Tips To Help You Remember Your Dreams
1. Consciously Ask Yourself To Remember Your Dreams
- Before you go to sleep at night, ask that you remember your dreams. Just gently offer the request, and then let it go.
2. Keep A Dream Journal & A Pen Next To Your Bedside
- This action will send a signal to the mind that you are trying to not only remember your dreams, but also record them.
3. Read About Dreams
- I know that it sounds strange, but take the time to google other people’s dreams. See what others are dreaming about and how they record their vivid imagery. Just linking with the content of dreams will open the pathway for you to start remembering yours.
4. Create A Positive Mantra
- Such as “I Will Remember My Dreams”
- Or, “My Dreams Want Me Just As Much As I Want Them”
- This is a playful creative way to tell your dreams that you are ready to start remembering and exploring them.
5. Write Down A List Of 10 Things That You Would Like To Dream About
- Keep the list simple, short, and sweet.
- Write the numbers 1 – 10 and then go down the line starting each sentence with “I Would Like To Dream About… (insert your desire here)”.
- Once you are done with the list, fold it up and put it underneath your pillow.
- (See Example)
If any one of the tips above helped you remember your dreams, please share your experience with us in the comments below. You are also welcomed to share any tips that have helped you with remembering your dreams.